Journal of Theoretical and Applied Computer Science is published by the Computer Science Commision, operating within the Gdansk Branch of Polish Academy of Sciences and located in Szczecin, Poland.
JTACS is an open access journal, publishing original research and review papers from the variety of subdiscplines connected to theoretical and applied computer science, including the following:
- Artificial intelligence
- Computer modelling and simulation
- Data analysis and classification
- Pattern recognition
- Computer graphics and image processing
- Information systems engineering
- Software engineering
- Computer systems architecture
- Distributed and parallel processing
- Computer systems security
- Web technologies
JTACS is indexed in the following on-line bibliographic databases:
Printed edition of JTACS is published under ISSN 2299-2634.
On-line edition of JTACS is published under ISSN 2300-5653.
The printed edition is to be considered the primary one.